How to Setup Push Notifications via Mobile Application
For push notifications to work you must have "Event/Motion" and or "Alarm" enabled From the "Device Manager" in the main menu of IDMSS/GDMSS application. Follow the step by step instructions below to setup push notifications.
- Smartphone with IDMSS/GDMSS PLUS
- Connection and profile to the device
- Event such as Motion Detect must be enabled from Recorder.
Step by Step Instructions iDMSS/gDMSS version 4.50.000
1. Open iDMSS/gDMSS on the phone, and select the home icon located on the top left corner.
2. Select the "Message" icon towards the bottom then select the create alert icon towards the top left corner.
3. Select the recorder/camera previously added.
4. Toggle the recorder/camera to enable push notification for that device. As for "Push type", there are options and depends on which is used the alert will be displayed as is.
5. In this tutorial, let's take a look at "Motion Dection". Select the "Motion Dection".
6. Select which channels the motions are setup, and go back.
7. Click on the save icon located on the top right corner to save the changes.
8. When the motion is being triggered, the push notification message will be displayed.