How to Access System Using P2P via Mobile Application
View your recorder and cameras on the go. With Dahua's mobile application IDMSS(IOS)/GDMSS(Android) allows you to add Dahua recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
- Smartphone (IOS device or Android)
- IDMSS/GDMSS already downloaded in your mobile device.
- P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
Step by Step Instructions iDMSS/gDMSS version 4.50.000
Step by Step Instructions IDMSS/GDMSS version 4.20.000
1. Select the Menu Icon
2. Select "Device Manager"
3. Select the Add Icon
4. Select "Camera"
5. Select "Wired Device"
6. Select "P2P"
7. Input Info and select "Start Live Preview"
- Name: (nickname)
- SN (serial number, you can either scan the QRcode or type the SN manually)
- Port (will auto populate after entering the SN)
- Username (Username of the recorder's account)
- Password (Password for that Username)
- Live Preview (Extra=Substream, MAIN= Mainstream)
- Playback (Extra=Substream, MAIN= Mainstream)