View your recorder and cameras on the go. With Dahua's mobile application IDMSS(IOS)/GDMSS(Android) allows you to add Dahua recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
- Smartphone (IOS device or Android)
- IDMSS/GDMSS already downloaded in your mobile device.
- P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
1. Open iDMSS/gDMSS on the phone, and select the home icon located on the top left corner.
2. Select the "Device" button/icon on the bottom to add the recorder/camera.
3. Select the "+" sign then select "Scan" to add the device.
4. Select the "Wired Camera".
5. Input the device for easy identification. It's required to input the password for the added device then select the save icon located on the top right corner.
Step by Step Instructions IDMSS/GDMSS version 4.20.000
1. Select the Menu Icon
2. Select "Device Manager"
3. Select the Add Icon
4. Select "Camera"
5. Select "Wired Device"
6. Select "P2P"
7. Input Info and select "Start Live Preview"
- Name: (nickname)
- SN (serial number, you can either scan the QRcode or type the SN manually)
- Port (will auto populate after entering the SN)
- Username (Username of the recorder's account)
- Password (Password for that Username)
- Live Preview (Extra=Substream, MAIN= Mainstream)
- Playback (Extra=Substream, MAIN= Mainstream)