This guide will show how to setup a 2 wire VTO and VTH system.
1. Connect 2 wires to the two connections labeled under "2-Wire" on the back of the VTO.
2. Connect 2-wires to the two connections listed under "2-wire0" on the back of the VTH
3. Connect the other end of the 2 wires from the VTO to the 2 connections labelled "CH1" on the VTN.
4. Connect the other end of the 2 wires from the VTH to the 2 connections labelled "CH2" on the VTN.
5. Connect a network cable to the "LAN" connection on the VTN.
For one VTH and one VTO setup, click here.
For multiple VTH and multiple VTO setup, click here.Tags: intercom