Step 1. In Access interface, you can click on the left to enter User Management interface, to manage all users.
Step 2 .Set Card Type
If card type and card reader do not match, then you cannot read card no.!
In User Management interface, you can click button, select type of card you use,
- Set card type.CPU card supports encryption
Step 3. Add user
- On User Management interface, select department on the device tree and click
- Click Basic Info and configure personnel basic info.
Parameter Note Basic Info User ID【mandatory】
Card no.：input by card reader and manually
Card type：general card, VIP card, guest card, blacklist card, patrol card, and duress card
Unlock password：only used for unlock via password
Card password：used for card+password unlock
Number of use：only for guest card
Validity：card validity, 10 years by default
Picture：user photo, max 120K
Card no. and user ID cannot be repeated.
Fingerprint Info Collect fingerprint via fingerprint device and reader
Each user can have up to 3 fingerprints
Support input of fingerprint name
Details Gender, title, education and etc.
- Click Fingerprint Info, select fingerprint device and then input fingerprint info according to interface tips. See Figure 16 6.
Supports max 3 fingerprints for everyone, besides, it also supports fingerprint name
- Configure details for personnel,
- Click Finish and save config